Here is the final patch of Aurelien's 4 patch series for improving multichannel performance. There is still some work to do (on additional reconnect improvements e.g.) but the performance numbers in my testing looked really good. first steps in trying to make channels properly reconnect. * add cifs_ses_find_chan() function to find the enclosing cifs_chan struct it belongs to * while we have the session lock and are redoing negprot and sess.setup in smb2_reconnect() redo the binding of channels. Signed-off-by: Aurelien Aptel Signed-off-by: Steve French -- Thanks, Steve