linux-cifs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Add seven more xfstests to the main regression test group for the client
@ 2021-05-10 23:01 Steve French
From: Steve French @ 2021-05-10 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CIFS, COMMON INTERNET FILE SYSTEM SERVER, samba-technical

FYI - with the features added to the client now in 5.13-rc1, I have
added 7 more xfstests to the main regression testing group (test
targets include various servers: Samba, Windows, Azure), and also to
the narrower test groups.   I do still need to check that they work to
ksmbd (the kernel server) and update that ksmbd test group later.  See

http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/2/builds/635

Steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-05-10 23:01 UTC | newest]