Hi, On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 06:13:21PM +0800, Icenowy Zheng wrote: > This is based on the PLL2 driver for A10/20. Thanks for this patch. However, as you might have seen, we're switching to a new clock code base, so it would be great if you could use that instead. http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2016-June/440077.html While we declared all the clocks for the H3, nothing really mandates that for the existing platforms we don't introduce a few clocks as they are needed. That will probably even smoothen the transition. Thanks, Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering http://free-electrons.com