Hi, On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 08:45:57 -0800 Tony Lindgren wrote: > * Andreas Kemnade [181204 06:17]: > > On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 07:39:10 -0800 > > Tony Lindgren wrote: > > > The consumer device stays active just fine with PM runtime > > > calls. So yes, the problem is keeping a clock controller forced > > > active for the period of consumer device reset. Other than > > > that typically autoidle can be just kept enabled. > > > > > Are we still talking about the same problem? Maybe I am losing track > > here. Just to make sure. > > The patch series was about disabling autoidle for devices which cannot > > work with it during normal operation. Not during reset or something > > like that. > > Or is the keep-clock-active-during-reset just a requirement for bigger > > restructuring ideas? > > Yeah there are two issues: The fix needed for the issue you brought up, > and also how to let a reset driver to block autoidle for reset. > Hmm, is this set now waiting for the famous "somebody" fixing all the stuff? What are currently visible symptoms for the driver not blocking autoidle for reset? Maybe I can at least test something there. I have also omap5 here. Regards, Andreas