On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 11:46:29AM +0800, Icenowy Zheng wrote: > Despite Allwinner V3 and V3s shares the same die, one peripheral (I2S) > is only available on V3, and thus the clocks is not declared for V3s > CCU. > > Add a V3 CCU compatible string to the binding to prepare for a CCU > driver that provide I2S clock on V3, but not on V3s. > > Signed-off-by: Icenowy Zheng > Reviewed-by: Rob Herring Queued for 5.4, thanks Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com