Hi, On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 08:17:49AM -0500, Samuel Holland wrote: > On 8/20/19 3:15 AM, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 10:23:06PM -0500, Samuel Holland wrote: > >> The A80 SoC contains a message box that can be used to send messages and > >> interrupts back and forth between the ARM application CPUs and the ARISC > >> coprocessor. Add a device tree node for it. > >> > >> Signed-off-by: Samuel Holland > > > > I think you mentionned that crust has been tested only on the A64 and > > the H3/H5, did you test the mailbox on those other SoCs as well? > > No, I only have A64/H3/H5, and recently H6, hardware to test. I've looked > through the manuals to verify that the registers are all the same, but I haven't > run the driver on earlier SoCs. I'd rather not merge them until they've been properly tested. We've had some surprises with the documentation in the past :/ Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com