On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 03:48:48AM +0530, Amit Kucheria wrote: > Push various EXYNOS drivers behind ARCH_EXYNOS dependency so that it > doesn't get enabled by default on other platforms. > config REGULATOR_S2MPS11 > tristate "Samsung S2MPS11/13/14/15/S2MPU02 voltage regulator" > + depends on ARCH_EXYNOS > depends on MFD_SEC_CORE > help > This driver supports a Samsung S2MPS11/13/14/15/S2MPU02 voltage This doesn't match the changelog at all. This driver is not enabled by default since it's just a normal tristate, they are disabled by default. As far as I can see all this change will do is reduce our build test coverage by adding an artificial dependency without an || COMPILE_TEST.