On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 11:14:48AM +0000, Vaittinen, Matti wrote: > Problem is that if no default voltages are given from DT, the the first > voltage changes are likely to be slow (require register access - I > guess the HW defaults are not working for many use-cases) - which may > be undesirable. I don't think that's likely to be a practical problem, and it's not likely it'd be worse than always doing writes. A lot of things are slower the first time you do them and you're still going to have to do the writes no matter what.