On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 04:53:26PM +0000, Chris Brandt wrote: > There were some good suggestions from the V2 series that I think complete > this driver. But I have not sent out a V3 until I can better understand > this 'competing' solution. Oh, this is a new driver for the same hardware as the RPC driver :( I don't really know enough about the device and there was *huge* amounts of discussion which I'd have to try to page in so it'd be really good if there were some agreement among those of you working with this device as to what the best way forwards is. I'm not sure any of the issues were at the framework level so that's probably more sensible anyway.