On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:27:08PM +0100, Thierry Reding wrote: > there's a few runtime dependencies between the various patches in this > series, so I think it'd probably be best if I picked up the ASoC patches > into the Tegra tree and let them soak for a day or two in linux-next to > make sure everything is there and in the right order. > Do you mind if I pick them up and send to you as a pull request in the > next few days? I guess, I think I lost track of what was going on with this as it seemed to continually be getting lots of discussions: Acked-by: Mark Brown