Hi Daniel, On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 05:15:12PM +0800, Daniel Drake wrote: > On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 5:13 PM Maxime Ripard wrote: > > I'm about to send a v3 today or tomorrow, I can Cc you (and Jian-Hong) if you > > want. > > That would be great, although given the potentially inconsistent > results we've been seeing so far it would be great if you could > additionally push a git branch somewhere. > That way we can have higher confidence that we are applying exactly > the same patches to the same base etc. So I sent a new iteration yesterday, and of course forgot to cc you... Sorry for that. I've pushed my current branch here: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux.git/log/?h=rpi4-kms Maxime