linux-crypto.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Joyes Dadi <"YD."@biscuit.ocn.ne.jp>
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Urgent Please,,
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 23:07:49 +0900 (JST)	[thread overview]

Good Day Dear,

My name is Ms. Joyes Dadi, I am glad you are reading this letter and I hope
we will start our communication and I know that this message will look strange,
surprising and probably unbelievable to you, but it is the reality. I want to
make a donation of money to you.

I contact you by the will of God. I am a firm German woman specialized in
mining gold and diamonds in Africa. But now, I'm very sick of a cancer. My
husband died in an accident two years ago with our two children and now I have
cancer of the esophagus that damaged almost all the cells in my system/agencies
and I'll die soon according to my doctor.

My most concern now is, we grew up in the orphanage and were married in
orphanage. If I die this deposited fund will soon be left alone in the hand of
the bank, and I do want to it that  way. Please, if you can be reliable and
sincere to accept my humble proposal; I have (10.5Millions Euro) in a fixed
deposit account; I will order the Bank to transfer the money into your account
in your country immediately, and then you will take the fund to  your country
and invest it to the orphanage homes Please, answer as quickly as possible.

God bless you.
Ms. Joyes Dadi
Email: joyesdadi767@citromail.hu