Linux-Crypto Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: anna@glpak.ru
To: linux-crypto@vger.kernel.org
Subject: zionitld3@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 17:10:43 -0800

Hello, We from Zion Finance Group currently offers loans to customers at a low interest rate of 3%. This is an opportunity that you cannot miss. We have a few questions to ask; Do you have debts? Do you want to pay off your debts? Do you want to be financially equipped? If so, request a loan today from Zion Finance Group. Interested, customers are expected to contact zionitld3@gmail.com for more information. We wish to assist you with a loan. Greetings, Mr. Bernard.