On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 01:37:18PM +0000, Catalin Marinas wrote: > On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 01:41:21PM +0100, Ard Biesheuvel wrote: > > This hunk is going to conflict badly with the EFI tree. I will > > incorporate this change for v5.7, so could you please just drop it > > from this patch? Will do for any reposts. > I wonder whether it would be easier to merge all these patches at > 5.7-rc1, once most of the major changes went in. Only thing I can think that doing that might cause issue with is if people are doing work that's not likely to make it in this cycle then it'd be some extra rebasing or carrying of out of tree patches they'd need to do (plus obviously this series might pick up new conflicts itself). It's not a completely automated process unfortunately, especially with trying to fix up some of the problems with the existing annotations changing the output. But yeah, we could do that.