linux-crypto.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Help getting aesni crypto patch upstream
@ 2020-07-28 22:03 Ben Greear
From: Ben Greear @ 2020-07-28 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-crypto

Hello,

As part of my wifi test tool, I need to do decrypt AES on the CPU, and the only way this
performs well is to use aesni.  I've been using a patch for years that does this, but
recently somewhere between 5.4 and 5.7, the API I've been using has been removed.

Would anyone be interested in getting this support upstream?  I'd be happy to pay for
the effort.

Here is the patch in question:

https://github.com/greearb/linux-ct-5.7/blob/master/wip/0001-crypto-aesni-add-ccm-aes-algorithm-implementation.patch

Please keep me in CC, I'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>