linux-csky.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Investment
@ 2020-05-30 22:29 Dean
From: Dean @ 2020-05-30 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-csky

Good evening. I am Dean Johnston, a broker working with Access
Wealth Services. I am contacting you because one of my high
profile clients is interested in investing abroad and has asked
me to look for individuals and companies with interesting
business ideas and companies that he can invest in. He wants to
expand his portfolio and has interest in investing a substantial
amount of asset abroad. I got your contact (along with other
contacts) through an online business directory and I thought I'd
contact you to see if you are interested in this opportunity.

Please indicate your interest by replying back to this email.
Once I get your response, I will give you more details and we can
plan a strategy that will be beneficial to all parties.

Best regards

D Johnston
Access Wealth Services
+27319400855

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-05-30 22:32 UTC | newest]