Thomas Gleixner writes: > From: Thomas Gleixner > > ep_io() uses a completion on stack and open codes the waiting with: > > wait_event_interruptible (done.wait, done.done); > and > wait_event (done.wait, done.done); > > This waits in non-exclusive mode for complete(), but there is no reason to > do so because the completion can only be waited for by the task itself and > complete() wakes exactly one exlusive waiter. > > Replace the open coded implementation with the corresponding > wait_for_completion*() functions. > > No functional change. > > Reported-by: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior > Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner > Reviewed-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman > Cc: Felipe Balbi > Cc: linux-usb@vger.kernel.org Do you want to carry it via your tree? If so: Acked-by: Felipe Balbi Otherwise, let me know and I'll pick this patch. -- balbi