linux-cxl.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Introduction: I am a Linux and open source software enthusiast
@ 2021-07-19 14:11 Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming @ 2021-07-19 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-cxl

Subject: Introduction: I am a Linux and open source software enthusiast

Greetings from Singapore,

My name is Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming. 43 years old as of 19
July 2021. I live in Singapore. I am an IT Consultant with a System
Integrator (SI)/computer firm in Singapore. I am a Linux and open source
software and information technology enthusiast.

You can read my "Autobiography of Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr.
Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming (Very First Draft, Lots More to Add in
Future)" on my redundant blogs. Links to my redundant blogs can be found
in my email signature below.

I have three other redundant blogs, namely:

https://teo-en-ming.tumblr.com/

https://teo-en-ming.medium.com/

https://teo-en-ming.livejournal.com/

Future/subsequent drafts of my Autobiography will be published on my
redundant blogs.

Thank you very much.

--
-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts
at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan
(5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-19 14:20 UTC | newest]