linux-debuggers.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Linux Kernel Debugging Tools Monthly Meeting on Wednesday, January 25th
@ 2023-01-23 20:10 Omar Sandoval
From: Omar Sandoval @ 2023-01-23 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-debuggers

Hello! The first Linux Kernel Debugging Tools meeting of 2023 is this
Wednesday, January 25th at 11:30 AM Pacific time. We've been having
these for a few years as a forum to discuss development of Linux kernel
debugging tools like drgn, crash, and more. Now that we have this
mailing list, I figured it'd be nice to publicize it more widely. If you
would like to attend, please email me offlist.

The agenda so far is roughly:

- Is there a good way to iterate over all online `struct page`s? See
  https://github.com/osandov/drgn/pull/228
- Pending drgn work
    - Pluggable symbol finder from Stephen
    - Slab helpers from Imran
- Dealing with `DW_OP_entry_value` and `DW_TAG_call_site_parameter`. See
  https://github.com/osandov/drgn/issues/233
- Call for drgn/contrib scripts:
  https://github.com/osandov/drgn/tree/main/contrib

Please reply with anything else you'd like to add to the agenda.

Thanks!
Omar