On Fri, Apr 01, 2016 at 12:01:19AM +0530, Laxman Dewangan wrote: > On Friday 01 April 2016 12:01 AM, Mark Brown wrote: > >So the PMIC actually has a setting for the rate you're seeing but for > >some resaon you can't use it? > PMIC has the different rate setting what I am seeing on platform (measured). > HW team measured the ramp dealy with specific configuration of rate setting > on PMIC which is not default (OTP-One time programmed from Vendor). That doesn't tell me what happens if you just configure the device to deliver the rate you're observing...