On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 03:31:11PM +0530, Laxman Dewangan wrote: > On Wednesday 13 April 2016 12:23 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > >Possibly. It did also occur to me last night that having a Maxim > >specific property which lets you specify a raw register value to > >configure in cases where the board goes out of spec (as opposed to a > >time which could be left specified as the real value) might solve the > >problem without being too terrible from an interface point of view, > >though something that's directly obvious from the schematic would be > >much better. You appear to have ignord my suggestion above...