On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 02:23:11PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote: > The blue led on the Mele A1000 is wired to light up as soon as the board > has powered (it will be on while the gpio is still in input / floating > mode), also its location on the top-set box clearly signals "power led". > > Until now we've been treating this as a generic usr function led, which > means that when you plug power into the top-set box, the power-led lights > and then turns off as soon as the kernel loads, which looks wrong. I'm not sure I understand the relationship between usr vs pwr led and the fact that it's disabled. > This renames the led from a1000:blue:usr to a1000:blue:pwr and marks > it as default on, fixing this. however, the default on might. Is it just a confusing commit log, or am I overlooking something? thanks, Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering http://free-electrons.com