On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 03:32:51PM -0600, Andrew F. Davis wrote: > Leaving microphone bias off is a valid setting and even used in the DT > binding document example. Add this setting here and document the same. > - ai31xx-micbias-vg - MicBias Voltage setting > + 0 or MICBIAS_OFF - MICBIAS output is powered off > 1 or MICBIAS_2_0V - MICBIAS output is powered to 2.0V > 2 or MICBIAS_2_5V - MICBIAS output is powered to 2.5V > 3 or MICBIAS_AVDD - MICBIAS output is connected to AVDD This doesn't make much sense. If we enable the microphone with a voltage of 0V that's not going to work terribly well - I'd expect this property to control the voltage set when it's enabled, not if it's enabled.