Hi, On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 07:32:41PM +0800, hao_zhang wrote: > This patch add allwinner sun8i R40/V40/T3 pwm support. > > Signed-off-by: hao_zhang I don't really know the PWM framework, so I'll obviously leave that part to Thierry, but the DT and probe parts look ok. You have a number of issues with checkpatch though still, please run ./scripts/checkpatch.pl --strict, and once all the issues have been fixed: Reviewed-by: Maxime Ripard Thanks! Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering http://free-electrons.com