On Tue 2018-01-30 11:32:38, Mark Brown wrote: > On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 09:53:14AM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote: > > > Well, notice I'm converting existing driver to device tree. And that > > one already has GPIO dependency. It is possible that more work needs > > to be done there, but that should not be a reason to delay this. Feel > > free to help. > > No, it's a very good reason to delay merging something. A DT binding is > an ABI so we need to sort out interface issues and describe things as > well as we can, with board files it's not an ABI so we can just do any > old thing that happens to work and while it might not be ideal it > doesn't really matter since we can change it later if we need to. Whatever. Turns out this was GPIO after all. I believe power-gpio and reset-gpio are equiavalent, with different polarity. (After all, devices in reset consume less power). If you prefer one solution over another, let me know... Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html