On Thu, Feb 01, 2018 at 03:20:38PM +0200, Andy Shevchenko wrote: > On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 11:05 AM, Daniel Baluta wrote: > >> > Signed-off-by: Junichi Wakasugi > >> > Signed-off-by: Mihai Serban > >> > Signed-off-by: Shengjiu Wang > >> > Signed-off-by: Daniel Baluta > >> 4 authors of the code?! > > The code has a very long history. I will add under each SoB the specific > > contribution. > > Mihai got the code from Junichi and reworked it for 4.9. Then Shengjiu and > > me added various features and cleanups. > > Any other suggestion? > Yes, please, put detailed credits in commit message to not shock > people with so many SoB w/o explanation why. Honestly the signoffs above are nothing unusual for a driver contributed by a vendor - things are often bouncing around internally for ages and it's good to keep credits for people.