On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 01:29:45PM +0100, Linus Walleij wrote: > On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 6:04 AM, Jonathan Neuschäfer > wrote: > > > The Nintendo Wii's chipset (called "Hollywood") has a GPIO controller > > that supports a configurable number of pins (up to 32), interrupts, and > > some special mechanisms to share the controller between the system's > > security processor (an ARM926) and the PowerPC CPU. Pin multiplexing is > > not supported. > > > > This patch adds a basic driver for this GPIO controller. Interrupt > > support will come in a later patch. > > > > This patch is based on code developed by Albert Herranz and the GameCube > > Linux Team, file arch/powerpc/platforms/embedded6xx/hlwd-gpio.c, > > available at https://github.com/DeltaResero/GC-Wii-Linux-Kernels, but > > has grown quite dissimilar. > > > > Signed-off-by: Jonathan Neuschäfer > > Cc: Albert Herranz > > Cc: Segher Boessenkool > > --- > > > > v2: > > All looks very good to me, Andy had some additional comments, > once addressed in v3 I will apply this. > > You only need to resend this patch as I already applied the DT > bindings. This driver can't be used until the resource mapping problem on PPC32 (see patch 1/6 and the related discussion) is solved or worked around with out-of-tree patches (such as patch 1/6). Should I send v3 anyway? Thanks, Jonathan Neuschäfer