On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 03:30:05PM +0100, Maciej Purski wrote: > Hi all, > > this patchset adds a new mechanism to the framework - regulators' coupling. I've had another go through this and way about to apply but I've realized that it needs a rebase against the latest regulator tree, the changes for suspend states collide with the voltage change code. Can you rebase against my current -next please? It's just the last patch that has merge issues. Sorry for the delay, this got buried as everyone seems to have decided to send me 20+ patch serieses all of a sudden.