On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 06:28:38PM -0500, Jim Quinlan wrote: > From: Florian Fainelli > > This commit adds a memory API suitable for ascertaining the sizes of > each of the N memory controllers in a Broadcom STB chip. Its first > user will be the Broadcom STB PCIe root complex driver, which needs > to know these sizes to properly set up DMA mappings for inbound > regions. > > We cannot use memblock here or anything like what Linux provides > because it collapses adjacent regions within a larger block, and here > we actually need per-memory controller addresses and sizes, which is > why we resort to manual DT parsing. > > Signed-off-by: Jim Quinlan > > Conflicts: > drivers/soc/bcm/brcmstb/Makefile That can go. > +++ b/drivers/soc/bcm/brcmstb/memory.c ... > +/* Macro to help extract property data */ > +#define DT_PROP_DATA_TO_U32(b, offs) (fdt32_to_cpu(*(u32*)(b + offs))) Checkpatch complains about missing whitespace after u32. Cheers James