On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 06:09:18PM +0100, Marco Felsch wrote: > so one argument more for my solution. Also we don't configure the "pad" > to be a vsel/ena-pin. The hw-pad can only be a gpio or has an alternate > function (WDKICK for GPIO0, Seq. SYS_EN for GPIO2, Seq. PWR_EN for GPIO4). > Instead we tell the regulator to use _this_ GPIO e.g. for voltage > selection so we go the other way around. My last argument why pinctrl > isn't the correct place is that the GPIO1 can be used for > regulator-0:vsel-in and for regulator-1:enable-in. So this pad would > have different states which is invalid IMHO. Note that there's two bits to my concern - one is if we should be using gpiolib or pinctrl, the other is what's driving the input (whichever API it's configured through) which didn't seem to be mentioned.