On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 07:58:21PM +0300, Sergei Shtylyov wrote: > It doesn't matter much what's in the renesas-soc patchwork, the patch would > be merged thru the linux-spi repo, and in their patchwork the status of your v17 > patches is "New, archived"... To be fair patchwork isn't exactly used in the review process for SPI like it is with some other subsystems so other than automated updates when things get applied or superceeded the states don't mean a huge amount. Like I said elsewhere in the thread I'd been expecting some review from other people working with this hardware since up until that point it had been pretty active.