Hi, On Tue, Jan 07, 2020 at 08:20:14PM -0800, Vasily Khoruzhick wrote: > This series introduces new DTSI with operating points for A64, > adds cooling maps and thermal tripping points and enables DVFS > on all the supported A64-based boards Thanks for that new series. I'm not sure I've seen the answer, but how did you test that the OPPs were stable? So far, the only method that proved to be reliable was to run https://github.com/ssvb/cpuburn-arm/blob/master/cpufreq-ljt-stress-test Could you paste the result (one board should be enough) ? Thanks Maxime