On Mon, Oct 05, 2020 at 02:59:53PM +0200, Primoz Fiser wrote: > On 5. 10. 20 13:49, Mark Brown wrote: > > If this is something that happens based on the CODEC shouldn't we be > > doing this by quirking based on the CODEC the system has rather than > > requiring people set a separate DT property? > To be totally honest, we are not 100% sure if this is only CODEC's fault or > something else might be causing these issues. OK, the description made it sound like it was an interop issue with the CODEC but if there's concerns about there being board related issues then a property is fine. > Additionally, we are using WM9712 codec and UDOO board is using VT1613, > right? So these issues might not be CODEC related at all. ISTR people had got the WM9712 (or was it WM9713?) working with some i.MX SoCs.