On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 08:41:21AM -0600, Rob Herring wrote: > Convert the OPP v1 and v2 bindings to DT schema format. As the OPPv2 binding > can be extended by vendors, we need to split the common part out from the > "operating-points-v2" conforming compatible. > > Cc: Yangtao Li > Cc: Nishanth Menon > Cc: Stephen Boyd > Cc: Maxime Ripard > Cc: Chen-Yu Tsai > Cc: linux-pm@vger.kernel.org > Cc: linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org > Acked-by: Viresh Kumar > Signed-off-by: Rob Herring Acked-by: Maxime Ripard I spent some time a couple of weeks ago trying to figure it out, I'm glad you ended up doing it :) Thanks! Maxime