Hi, On 11/02/2020 12:08, Tomi Valkeinen wrote: > On 11/02/2020 13:07, Laurent Pinchart wrote: > >>> Hopefully soon (in five years? =) we can say that omapdrm supports all >>> the boards, and we can deprecate omapfb. >> >> I'd love to send a patch to remove omapfb, but I'll let you do the >> honours :-) > > Not before we add DSI support to omapdrm... This is probably known, but for devices that would like use PowerVR SGX, there sometimes is only userspace available that works with omap(l)fb, and not with DRM. The Nokia N900 is such an example. There might be a newer release of (closed) userspace coming for the aging device(s), but as it stands, I don't think it's possible to do 3D with PowerVR SGX on omapdrm currently. But I might be wrong... Cheers, Merlijn