Hi, > On 01 Jun 2016, at 14:41, Jens Wiklander wrote: > > [TL;DR; This patch set needs more review, if you're using OP-TEE please > help reviewing.] > > This patch set introduces a generic TEE subsystem. The TEE subsystem will > contain drivers for various TEE implementations. A TEE (Trusted Execution > Environment) is a trusted OS running in some secure environment, for > example, TrustZone on ARM CPUs, or a separate secure co-processor etc. Have you considered moving the code to a security subsystem? Back in the days I talked to some of the TPM maintainers and they were not closed to the idea of having support for hardware security extensions in a single place. I think TPM is still considered as a char device... We would all benefit if it were possible to have an overview of all available all the security extensions, if nothing else at least for the documentation. Javier