devicetree.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* KSZ9031 (micrel rgmii phy) devicetree for Toradex iMX7
@ 2018-01-26 17:21 saber mesgary
From: saber mesgary @ 2018-01-26 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Hi,
I am building a board using Toradex iMX7 SoM and i want to use eth1
with micrel KSZ9031 phy.
But i have problem with devicetree file. In boot time, kernel don't
recognize the phy2(KSZ9031) and I can't connect to Ethernet.
Does anyone know how can I use KSZ9031 in iMX7 devicetree?
Thanks a lot

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-01-26 17:21 UTC | newest]