On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 05:54:01PM +0100, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote: > On 14/02/2022 17:43, Mark Brown wrote: > >> + required: > >> + - regulator-name > > Why is regulator-name required? While it's a good idea for users to > > document names for supplies on their boards it shouldn't be a > > requirement or something that a driver would care about. > Indeed, there is no need for requiring the name. I guess I copied it > from other schemas. Those other schemas should be fixed as well, if this is required for anything then there's a problem - this is purely diagnostic information for users.