On Tue, Apr 13 2021, Jonathan Corbet wrote: > Fox Chen writes: > >> The Path lookup is a very complex subject in VFS. The path-lookup >> document provides a very detailed guidance to help people understand >> how path lookup works in the kernel. This document was originally >> written based on three lwn articles five years ago. As times goes by, >> some of the content is outdated. This patchset is intended to update >> the document to make it more relevant to current codebase. > > Neil, have you had a chance to take a look at these? I'm reluctant to > apply them without your ack... No I haven't, I'm sorry. And I'm on leave at the moment so my attention is mostly elsewhere. However I'll try to make time to have a look sometime in the next week or so. Thanks for the prompt. NeilBrown