On Mon, Jun 07, 2021 at 11:39:15PM +0800, Dejin Zheng wrote: > The pcim_alloc_irq_vectors() function, an explicit device-managed version > of pci_alloc_irq_vectors(). If pcim_enable_device() has been called > before, then pci_alloc_irq_vectors() is actually a device-managed > function. It is used here as a device-managed function, So replace it > with pcim_alloc_irq_vectors(). At the same time, Remove the > pci_free_irq_vectors() function to simplify the error handling path. > the freeing resources will take automatically when device is gone. > > Reviewed-by: Robert Richter > Acked-by: Andy Shevchenko > Acked-by: Jarkko Nikula > Signed-off-by: Dejin Zheng Dunno the status of this series, but if it ever goes upstream, I am fine with the I2C changes: Acked-by: Wolfram Sang # for I2C