linux-edac.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [Spam] We are still waiting for your email...
@ 2020-09-09  8:49 piyin.crhe
From: piyin.crhe @ 2020-09-09  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-edac

Dear Beneficiary,

We wish to inform you that a power of attorney was forwarded to
our office  by two gentlemen regarding your unclaimed fund of $56
Million Dollar. One of them is an American citizen named Mr.
Robert Porter and the other is Mr. Wilhelm Berg a Swedish
citizen.We have be waiting for you to contact us since last year.

The document claims these gentlemen to be your authorized
representatives, and the power of attorney states that you are
already deceased.  It further states that your death was due to
lung cancer, with your date of death being January 27th, 2020.

They have now submitted a new account to replace the receiving
account that was in the original claim of funds. These funds have
remained unclaimed for quite some time and the need for
resolution is pressing. Below is the new account they have
submitted.

Account Name's :  Robert Porter /Wilhelm Berg
Account: 5007-29 438 66
IBAN-nr: SE4150000000050072943866
Bic-kod: ESSESESS
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken. (SEB :)
SWEDEN .

In the event that you are in fact still alive, we ask that you
confirm your existence by responding to this email. You are to
view this as a matter requiring immediate attention and response.
We have 48 hr monitoring of all activities within Federal Reserve
Bank.On this regard,you will be directed to any of our office
center that you will go in person to sign the final papers,
because we have our payment center in Europe,Asia,America and
Canada.You will go to any of the office that you will be directed
to with the copy of the documents of your fund.

We have contacted the bank in the Sweden asking them to wait for
further directives from Federal Reserve Bank, prior to
authorizing any withdrawals in any form.  Our request is based
entirely on our attempt to verify that you are in fact deceased,
before money is wrongly disbursed.

Your in Service,

Robert Steven Kaplan
2200 N Pearl St, Dallas, TX 75201, United States

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-09-11  8:50 UTC | newest]