Hi! > > I assume this is just to install a trojan horse when opening the > > attached zip (also I assume most of you will work on linux and it > > might not be a Problem for you anyhow   ;-) . > > > >  Virus total reports a Trojan horse, but only for with 2 out of 61 > > virus scan engines (and I have to admit, I did not knew K7AntiVirus > > and Qihoo-360 before, all other engines reported the file as > > clean!!!!!!! ). > > > > So be careful when you get some feedback to old requests from this > > list Happened to me, too, on different list on two different email addresses. Did not reoccur. Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek