linux-embedded.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* lowend platforms support such as Cortex-M
@ 2024-05-17 10:46 Andy Gao
From: Andy Gao @ 2024-05-17 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-embedded

Hi,
I'm curious about the level of support that modern Linux offers for
low-end platforms that lack MMU components, such as the ARM Cortex-M
family. Specifically, I'm interested in the memory protection
capabilities that Linux provides on these platforms.
While the ARM Cortex-M family offers an MPU (memory protection unit),
I haven't seen many features related to it in the Linux kernel.
Please let me know if I'm mistaken, and any additional information
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Andy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-05-17 10:46 UTC | newest]