Linux-EROFS Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Proposal
       [not found] <mail.adaf45a7-a3c5-4638-b8f5-7a8fca14d603@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-05-27 17:15 ` Hailey Jones via Linux-erofs
From: Hailey Jones via Linux-erofs @ 2020-05-27 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-erofs

Hi,

Would you like to connect with key decision makers from the below sectors;

Manufacturing, Construction, Education, Retail, Healthcare, Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment, Transportation, Banking & Finance, Media & Internet, Hospitality, etc.

You can contact them via direct business emails or phone numbers for your sales and marketing initiatives.

We can also provide you contacts from companies currently using Altium

Software.

Kindly let me know the Sectors, Job Titles & Geography that you wish to target, so that I can get back with the samples, counts and more details for your review.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Hailey Jones - Marketing Executive

Stay safe.

Reply back “Pass” for no further emails.

* RE: Proposal
       [not found] <mail.3c2fabf7-d436-4d4e-93cc-1a7bfd1bc44f@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-05-28 16:42 ` Hailey Jones via Linux-erofs
From: Hailey Jones via Linux-erofs @ 2020-05-28 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)