Linux-EROFS Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Kelsey Cooper via Linux-erofs <linux-erofs@lists.ozlabs.org>
To: "linux-erofs@lists.ozlabs.org" <linux-erofs@lists.ozlabs.org>
Subject: Altium - Proposal
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 14:14:29 +0000

Hi,

Would you like to send in your Business Proposals/Newsletter to key decision Makers from companies currently using Altium Software?

Titles Like:  IT Decision Makers, C-level, Managers and other job titles as per your requirement.

Kindly let me know the Job Titles & Geography that you wish to target, so that I can get back with the samples, counts and more details for your review.

We cater other Industry contacts such as: Manufacturing, Construction, Education, Retail, Healthcare, Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment, Transportation, etc.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Kelsey Cooper - Marketing Executive

Stay safe.

Reply back “Pass” for no further emails.