Linux-EROFS Archive on lore.kernel.org
* RE: Altium - Proposal
       [not found] <mail.eb086447-0a2b-4862-afcb-3efe258a551a@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-07-30 19:29 ` Kelsey Cooper via Linux-erofs
From: Kelsey Cooper via Linux-erofs @ 2020-07-30 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'linux-erofs@lists.ozlabs.org'

Hi,

Did you get a chance to go through my previous email?

Kindly let me know your target audience Job Titles & Geography that you wish to target, so that I can get back with the counts, pricing and all the details for your review.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,

Kelsey Cooper - Marketing Executive

Hi,

Would you like to send in your Business Proposals/Newsletter to key decision Makers from companies currently using Altium Software?

Titles Like:  IT Decision Makers, C-level, Managers and other job titles as per your requirement.

Kindly let me know the Job Titles & Geography that you wish to target, so that I can get back with the samples, counts and more details for your review.

We cater other Industry contacts such as: Manufacturing, Construction, Education, Retail, Healthcare, Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment, Transportation, etc.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Kelsey Cooper - Marketing Executive

Stay safe.

Reply back “Pass” for no further emails.

* Altium - Proposal
       [not found] <mail.497bf22a-7786-4d98-b1dd-762b7d8d7c82@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-07-29 14:14 ` Kelsey Cooper via Linux-erofs
From: Kelsey Cooper via Linux-erofs @ 2020-07-29 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)