Dear Purchasing manager, This is Simon We have 19 years experiences professional OEM/ODM private label service for cosmetics products. That focuses on research & development, the manufacture of high-quality cosmetic products. Such as shaving foam, shave gel, hair spray, body spray, moisturizing spray, hand lotion, perfume, etc.  Our enterprise's highly educated R&D team can assist you in Co-developing new cosmetics products for you. If you want to learn more, please feel free to contact us. Looking forward to working with you. Best regards Simon Li, Whatsapp: +86 13267966849 If you no longer wish to receive this email: Unsubscribe [http://email.wilsoncosmetics.co/index.php/campaigns/lp696sqbqcd20/track-url/qt325dpb2846b/c85e8a61f720793f81a4f760aeb0c1d5292c9e71]