Hi Gao, Thanks. I am exploring following things in erofs: 1) Sparse file support for uncompressed files. 2) erofs.fsck(erofs-utils) I hope above items are in the development plan & patches are accepted for them :) --Pratik. On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 4:54 PM Gao Xiang wrote: > Hi Pratik, > > On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 12:56:10PM +0530, Pratik Shinde wrote: > > Hi Gao, > > > > Are there any new features/enhancements coming in erofs. Something that > we > > can contribute to? > > > > P. S. - I saw your erofs roadmap pdf on github. > > Thanks for your interest. As I mentioned before, I'm currently working on > adding a new XZ algorithm to erofs-utils because I'd like to make the > decompression framework more powerful and generic... > > And there are many TODOs in the roadmap pdf, you can pick up something > if you have some time or you can raise up some new ideas. It's very > helpful to make EROFS better. > > Thanks, > Gao Xiang > > > > > --Pratik >