Hi, I think you would be interested in a marketing list. We can provide a list of contacts from the industries and job titles you target. We provide all their contacts details, phone number, email and company information. President, Finance Manager, Accounting Manager, Attorney, Purchasing, Procurement, Real Estate Agents are just some of the titles we have and verified. If you are interested to know more, please let me know your target job titles and industries. We will process more information based on your target sectors and get back to you. Look forward to your response. Best regards, Michelle Wilson | Marketing Consultant Reply only opt-out in the subject line to remove from the mailing list.