linux-ext4.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Exporting ext4-specific information through fsinfo attributes
@ 2020-04-01  7:39 David Howells
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: David Howells @ 2020-04-01  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tytso; +Cc: dhowells, adilger.kernel, linux-ext4

Hi Ted,

Whilst we were at Vault, I asked you if there was any live ext4 information
that it could be useful to export through fsinfo().  I've implemented a patch
that exports six superblock timestamps:

	FSINFO_ATTR_EXT4_TIMESTAMPS:
		mkfs    : 2016-02-26 00:37:03
		mount   : 2020-03-31 21:57:30
		write   : 2020-03-31 21:57:28
		fsck    : 2018-12-17 23:32:45
		1st-err : -
		last-err: -

but is there anything else that could be of interest?

Thanks,
David